Rebel Venture Fund is a venture capital fund managed by students at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). The fund invests in early-stage startups founded or managed by UNLV students, alumni, and faculty. The fund is focused on providing financial and strategic support to startups that have high growth potential and a viable business model.
To be eligible for investment from Rebel Venture Fund, startups must meet the following qualifications:
- The startup must have a UNLV student, alumnus, or faculty member in a key management role.
- The startup must be in an industry or sector with high growth potential.
- The startup must have a scalable business model and a clear path to profitability.
- The startup must have a strong management team with relevant experience and expertise.
- The startup should have a viable plan for how to use the funding to achieve its goals and objectives.
Additionally, Rebel Venture Fund may consider factors such as the size of the market opportunity, the competitive landscape, and the startup’s intellectual property and technology. If you are a UNLV student, alumni, or faculty member with a high-growth startup, Rebel Venture Fund could be a valuable resource for securing funding and support.