An online edition of the Bootstrappers Breakfast Las Vegas meetup!
The target date is the Monday AFTER the monthly Tech Alley meetup in Las Vegas, which is always on the Third Saturday of each month.
Join in from Las Vegas, or anywhere in the world (and beyond?), meet some peers and colleagues again, for the first time perhaps, working on ideas, projects, and startups.
First 90 Minutes:
* Go around the virtual table and introduce yourself and your endeavor, and a one-line summary of what you’re looking for (eg to advance your cause, but please, no sales pitches)
* Bounce around the group taking on the various asks (someone with a great answer, maybe a great contact, might be introducing themselves just after you do!)
* If time remains, tackle a topical question or notion, go around for answers, ideas, etc. IF time remains.
Last 30 Minutes:
* Slack time for final thoughts, questions, ideas
* Make sure anyone looking for a link or a detail can find it
* Wrap up the final bits and look forward to next time!
The group size should be larger than our in-person group size but not too large. We want to focus and bring value to all who attend, making connections and focusing questions and answers. With this online edition we hope to connect the Las Vegas startup and entrepreneurial community with other Bootstrappers Breakfast members from far and wide.
Please have a video device (phone, webcam, etc), though you will not be turned away without one.